Why Use Social Media Marketing? Affiliate marketing using social media can expand your business advertising to further reach more customers. Customers and targeted prospects are consistently interacting with brands through social media so having a strong presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest. If implemented correctly, marketing with social networks can bring remarkable success to your business.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social marketing is only one type of internet marketing that uses various social media networks to gain communication and branding for a niche, business or even for a person marketing themselves. Social media marketing primarily covers activities involving social sharing of content, videos, and images for marketing purposes.
This guide is created to provide you with the social media marketing information you need to better your business. It gives affiliate marketers that are on small budgets an alternative to paying for social media marketing services.
Top 10 Benefits – Social Media Marketing
- Build Reputation – People make purchases based on emotions. They purchase items that they feel they need or want. By social networking, and branding yourself, individuals will “feel” as if they know you and can trust in the product that you are promoting.
- Strengthens Customer Loyalty – Social networking can increase customer loyalty because individuals are getting to know you as a person, not just a company. “Trust in the person, Trust in the product”.
- Building Your List of Contacts and Leads – They say the money is in the list, well this still rings true for your contacts in Social Networking sites. You can connect with those who have similar interests, not just where you live but all over the world. Which will in turn enrich your life by learning new cultures and interests.
- Raising Self Esteem/Confidence – Raising your self esteem is a benefit of networking. As humans we need to socialize and network, which leads to making friends and getting people to know and trust us. All this leads to higher self esteem which makes you create a better position for yourself so that you and your business will grow.
- Keeps You Up To Date On Trends and Interests – By staying up date on the latest, helps you to create new information and content related to your product or service. By knowing what people want, puts you in a better position over competition.
- Add To Your Knowledge – Learning how to Social Network is a skill in itself, but as you are working within the networks you are able to come up with new ideas and information from others that you may not have thought of yourself. (Definition of networking)
- Free Advertising – Social Networks are free to join and make connections, with those connections, you can inform your network of new and improved products and services. The fastest “word of mouth” advertising on the planet is through social networking.
- Adds To Your Ranking in Search Engines – by posting your website links, or promotional links, and they are clicked on by your social networks, it builds integrity through the search engines.
- Builds a Support System – if you are an affiliate marketer, social networking is one of the best ways to keep and retain those people who are in your downlines. Stay connected for questions, comments, compliments, or constructive criticism.
- Feedback – Asking for feedback from your networks, shows individuals that you are open and honest. It gives them the sense that they are also value by you as a person. In turn, lets you know what you need to improve upon.