How Do I Advertise My Business Online
This question is one of the main topics for so many people it doesn’t matter whether you are in MLM, Affiliate Marketing, Retail, or what ever it is you want to be viewed.
Advertising online is actually quite easy, what is hard is knowing the components of the 4 Steps you need to take to easily advertise online.
Those 4 steps:
- Know what Niche your business falls into.
- Building a website around that Niche and supplying your product, service, or promotion of any kind as an option.
- Learning how to use the right words or phrases that targets the correct people to viewing your site.
- Making the money.
Each of these steps have individual components to them that work together in order to advertise your business correctly.
Where Can I Advertise My Business Free?
There are a few different ways that are the MOST effective:
- Getting ranked in the search engines: this first one is the best option to advertising online and commonly mistaken for the hardest and expensive. It is actually free to get ranked, and the most rewarding.
- Free traffic exchange sites: this is more time consuming, but you are able to place any website or link into these exchanges. You build advertising credits for your site to be viewed if you view other websites within the exchange. (Visit my reviews page on the correct Traffic Exchanges Reviews page)
- Social Networking: You can post your product or service link or website into your daily posts, and hope that you get your product seen.
In all three of these options, I actually provide the step by step training in order to accomplish all three. The main focus of my mentoring revolves around the necessity of building a website.
How To Build a Website and Make Money
If you do not know how to build a website, then you can go through my step by step, free training program.
Building a website from scratch starting with the framework. (How to get your website ranked, and Why)
Learning what your Niche is and how to apply it to your business and website (This also covers How and Why this brings in your specific targeted Traffic)
Traffic Exchanges (The Do’s and Don’ts in using a traffic exchange. The correct exchanges to use, and how this can be effective in your marketing efforts)
How to network your website effectively.